Passengers taking flights to China must have negative nucleic tests results within five days prior to the boarding, Chinese authorities said on 20th July 2020. Details below:
1) All passengers flying to China should have the nucleic tests for COVID-19 at facilities recognized by Chinese embassies, according to a joint statement from China’s Foreign Ministry, Civil Aviation Administration of China and the General Administration of Customs.
2) Chinese citizens should upload their negative test results to a WeChat mini program to obtain a health code.
3) Foreigners need to apply for a health declaration at local Chinese embassies or consulates with their negative test results.
4) Airlines should check passsengers’ health codes and declarations and those who fail should not be allowed to board.
5) Passengers will be held liable for providing false information.
6) Chinese embassies will carefully evaluate the testing capabilities in countries where they are located and release further details in due time.
Note: some countries do not adopt this arrangement. Please refer to the national policies.